current home. InterContinental Bali Resort
Next Stay. Next Adventure. InterContinental Bali Resort.
ABOUT Intercontinental Bali Resort:
"It was a memorable date. On 4th April 1946 Pan American World Airways launched their international hotel brand: InterContinental Hotels. Our first opening was in 1949 in Belém Brazil, then the InterContinental brand extended a trailblazing portfolio across the world."
Thursday, 01.02.2018. Time for something Luxury!
We arrived yesterday at the InterContinental Bali Resort, we were warmly received from the Senior Digital Marketing Manager. After our privat check-in at the Club Lounge, we made our ways to our Club Intercontinental room. Which is "Inspired by Bali’s rich artistic heritage, our 77 Club InterContinental Rooms (58m2) pay homage to Bali’s cultural traditions, while keeping it contemporary with the latest modern appliances. The use of indigenous timbers, wood carvings and hand-woven textiles combined with original art works and decorative objects highlight the aesthetic talents of local artisans."
After our first impressions from our Club room, we decided to walk around the area and explore it a little bit. Besides, we took an afternoon tea at the Club Lounge, which was amazing! We got some small sandwiches and sweets with our tea and coffee order. Moreover, we went around the area and took some pictures from the "Main Pool, Club Pool, Restaurants, etc."
The IC Bali Resort offers three different rooms
Furthermore, a variety of different restaurants
During our stay here, we had special Club Benefits:
- 24 hour ‘At Your Side’ Butler service
- Exclusive access to the Club InterContinental Lounge:
- 24 hours light refreshment and non-alcoholic beverages
- Gourmet breakfast with a la carte selections from 6.30 am – 11.00 am
- Classic afternoon tea from 2.00 pm – 4.00 pm
- Evening cocktails and canapes from 4.30 pm – 7.30 pm. Guests with children can also enjoy their cocktails at the Club Pool or Sunset Beach Bar and Grill
- Private access to the Club InterContinental Pool
- Access to Inspiration Space and Concierge service
- Complimentary local calls during the stay
- Two pieces complimentary light pressing per stay
- Complimentary breakfast at a choice of four venues:
- Unlimited children’s programme complimentary at Planet Trekkers, our resort’s child-care facility
- Complimentary hand-made pralines, a fruit basket and a selection of premier TWG specialist teas
- Preferential seating at every restaurant in the resort upon making reservation
Also the Club Lounge offers...
-Club InterContinental Pool
-Bella Cucina Restaurant
-Jimbaran Garden Restaurant Breakfast